Vic Juba Community Theatre
Dr. H. A. McDonald Season
Tickets are available by phone or online only. No walk-up sales can be completed at the Box Office as Lakeland College is still closed to the public. The College is only open to staff and students. That's also why this event is a private concert which is permitted under Lakeland College's COVID-19 Guidelines: Access to Lakeland Campuses.
ON SALE SOON for our email subscribers. All seating must be reserved in advance. Tickets for this event are:
· Solo or Couples: $40/person
· Cohorts of 3 or more: $35/person
Our ticket software is programmed to automatically place a 2-metre bubble around your cohort group.
For online ticket sales, you can simply show us your confirmation email regarding your ticket order when arriving at the event. Tickets purchased over the phone will be mailed. If tickets are purchased one week prior to the event, tickets can be picked up at the Box Office 5 minutes prior to your scheduled arrival time on the evening of the performance. Tickets will not be available for sale at the Box Office on the evening of the performance.
- All patrons MUST complete the Lakeland College’s Covid-19 Daily Assessment before entering the building. The tool is available: here
- A 3-ply face mask MUST be worn in all Lakeland College common areas, including hallways. When patrons of the same household or extended household are seated at Vic Juba Community Theatre and the performance has begun, masks can be removed if the patron is comfortable as 2-metre physical distancing can be maintained. Patrons must wear their mask when exiting the audience chamber.
- Hand sanitizer stations (motion activated) are stationed throughout the Theatre.
- To prevent gatherings and close contact between individuals, there will be no intermission at this event. The performances will be 60 to 75 minutes.
- The theatre's lower washrooms (near the Box Office) are open. The upper washrooms are closed to patrons.
- All sofas have been removed from the upper lobby and the 2-seat benches have been removed from the lower lobby.
- The theatre doors will open 30 minutes prior to the performance.
- To ensure a staggered entry, you will be notified about your scheduled arrival time and what door to use when you arrive at the Theatre. Patrons are advised to go directly to their seats and to leave immediately following the performance to discourage gathering in common areas.
- To ensure physically distancing after the performance, please stay seated at the end of the performance and wait for direction from our MC on when to exit the building.
- The coat check will not provide coat service at this time.
- To ensure physical distancing, patrons must stay in their assigned seats and leave 4 seats empty to the left and right of their cohort group. If you are seated in your assigned seat, there will be no one directly in front or behind you for 2 rows.
- There will be no pre-show or post-show meet-and-greets.
Please stay home if you feel ill or start to show COVID-19 symptoms. Tickets will be refunded. (A wait list will be started if this event sells out.)
Arrival time for patrons during events will be staggered based on your section, row, and seat number. Patrons in:
- Centre Section, Rows D - T, Seats 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 will be seated 25 minutes prior to performance
- Left Section, Row D – T, Seats 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 will be seated 20 minutes prior to performance
- Right Section, Rows D – T, Seats 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32 will be seated 20 minutes prior to performance
- Left & Centre Sections, Rows D – T, Seats 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 will be seated 15 minutes prior to performance
- Right & Centre Sections, Rows D – T, Seats 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 will be seated 10 minutes prior to performance
- Centre Section, Rows B & C, Seats 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 will be seated 10 minutes prior to performance.
- Rows A, B, C will be seated 5 minutes prior to performance
An example of a possible physically distanced concert is below: